Asia Asset Management is organising its 13th Annual Taiwan Roundtable on October 31, 2017 at The Westin Taipei.
Pensions and Institutional Investments: The New Global Order
Topics for discussion:
- Global pension perspectives: Key long-term trends
- How pension funds are addressing the current challenges
- Role of passive and active investing: The changing dynamics
- Unconstrained portfolios: Making a difference
- ESG considerations: The unfolding landscape
Plus four panel discussions:
- The responsible investor: Ensuring sustainability of outcomes
- Asset management industry consolidation: The Good, Bad and the Ugly
- The passive and active investor: Looking back and looking forward
- Investing for the long-term: Fulfilling the needs of an ageing society
Download Registration Form
Who will attend?
Institutional investors and asset owners including pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, big finance groups, SWF, banks, private wealth and custodians, regulators etc.
Lead and Co sponsorships are now available!
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Veronica Chung (email@example.com) / Betty Kiang (firstname.lastname@example.org)