Asia Asset Management is organising its 4th Annual Taiwan ETF Forum on November 1, 2017 at The Westin Taipei.
ETFs and ETPs: Tapping into New Opportunities
Topics for discussion:
- New products, new strategies: Getting the right products to market
- Leverage and inverse ETFs in Asia: An update
- Stock Connect in China and Hong Kong: Opening the door to a new future
- Alternative ETFs and their strategies
- How the expansion of passive investing is driving ETFs
- Investor uptake of ETFs: A practical guide to navigating turbulent markets
Plus five panel discussions:
- Effective trading strategies using ETFs
- Perspectives from regional exchanges: Key trends shaping the landscape
- Role of advisers and wealth managers: Considerations for clients
- Investing in the new world order: Active and passive challenges
- Innovation: The heart and soul of the industry
Download Registration Form
Who will attend?
Institutional investors and asset owners including pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, big finance groups, SWF, banks, private wealth and custodians, regulators etc.
Lead and Co sponsorships are now available!
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Veronica Chung (email@example.com) / Betty Kiang (firstname.lastname@example.org)