- February 2021
- Institutional Investing
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- PRIVATE EQUITY PANORAMA
- GREEN FINANCE
- CHINA OUTLOOK
- DIGITAL CUSTODY
- DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
- GREATER BAY AREA
- JAPAN REPORT
- FUND FLOW CHARTS
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (WORK FROM HOME EDITION)
- February 2021 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to February 2021
By Paul Mackintosh
Schroders has just released a report on its private equity forecasts for 2021. With some private equity majors also already prognosticating for the year, it’s a good time to assess – and question – such forecasts. Georg Wunderlin...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Abenomics pays off
- An industry in flux
- The changing landscape of global custody
- ESG and the SEC – too little, too late?
- Staying vigilant
- AAM's latest news will return on July 4 following the HKSAR Establishment Day holiday
- Korea’s Mirae seeks managers for US$150-$200 million global mandate for SME group
- Korea’s Mirae Australia ETF buy seen as key route to expand
- Singapore’s family office tax rules seen to shore up position as wealth hub
- Taiwan’s BLF hires five UK, US firms for US$2.3 billion climate change mandate
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Hong Kong to let MPF invest in China sovereign, policy bank bonds