- June 2021
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- Private Equity Panorama
- JAPAN REPORT
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- C-SUITE EXCLUSIVE
- CHINA REPORT
- SUSTAINABLE INVESTING
- INDONESIA REPORT
- FUND FLOW CHARTS
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (WORK FROM HOME EDITION)
- JUNE 2021 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to June 2021
MarketAxess expects an “ambitious” year
By Goh Thean Eu
MarketAxess Holdings, a US bond trading service provider, is looking to achieve high double-digit trading volume growth in Asia this year from new institutional investors joining the platform and rising interest in emerging-market debt. Riad...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Asia and sustainable investing: Leader or laggard?
- A balancing act
- Property bright spots
- Towards net zero
- Adding levers for return
- Taiwan life insurers’ profit hit by bear markets, gain on US dollar assets
- Hong Kong’s eMPF seen to slash administration fees by 55%
- Korea central bank sets up US$10 billion currency swap with NPS
- Malaysia’s haj pilgrimage fund income drops as inflation, rate hikes roil markets
- Malaysia’s Khazanah eyes Southeast Asia, India investments, but weak ringgit a challenge
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives
- Malaysia pension fund KWAP hires Hazman Hilmi Sallahuddin as CIO