- August 2022
- Financial Services
- Asset Management
- Real Estate
- Exchange-traded Funds
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- PRIVATE EQUITY PANORAMA
- TAIWAN REPORT
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- SUSTAINABLE INVESTING
- CHINA REPORT
- PRIVATE MARKETS
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- August 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to August 2022
A US$6 billion mea culpa from CalPERS?
By Paul Mackintosh
Responsible institutional investors in private equity will have doubtless seen recent headlines about the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) offloading some US$6 billion worth of fund positions, in some cases at substant...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Malaysia’s EPF, in spite of investment income decline, is “cautiously optimistic”
- Investors fret about recession but Fed may engineer soft landing, Thai market players say
- Binance enters Japan with purchase of Sakura Exchange Bitcoin
- Hong Kong’s Exchange Fund investments spew red ink, “substantial” 2022 loss seen
- Philippine lawmakers introduce bill for 250 billion peso sovereign wealth fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives