- September 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- MALAYSIA ROUNDTABLE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- ESG INVESTING
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- September 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to September 2022
Room for both active and passive in asset management
By Goh Thean Eu
Passive investing has become very popular but active still has a major role to play in the investment management industry and the portfolios of institutional investors, according to Neil Macdonald, Asia Pacific head of asset managers segment at Sta...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Malaysia’s EPF, in spite of investment income decline, is “cautiously optimistic”
- Investors fret about recession but Fed may engineer soft landing, Thai market players say
- Binance enters Japan with purchase of Sakura Exchange Bitcoin
- Hong Kong’s Exchange Fund investments spew red ink, “substantial” 2022 loss seen
- Philippine lawmakers introduce bill for 250 billion peso sovereign wealth fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives