- September 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- MALAYSIA ROUNDTABLE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- ESG INVESTING
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- September 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to September 2022
The sustainability agenda
By Goh Thean Eu
Regulators, investors and academics discuss climate change, DEI and investment opportunities at AAM’s tenth Malaysian roundtable
Sustainable investing has been a hot topic in the investment community in recent years and one that’s gained greater prominence since the coronavirus pandemic. Investors large and small have become increasingly aware of the importance of inve...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Asia and sustainable investing: Leader or laggard?
- A balancing act
- Property bright spots
- Towards net zero
- Adding levers for return
- Taiwan life insurers’ profit hit by bear markets, gain on US dollar assets
- Hong Kong’s eMPF seen to slash administration fees by 55%
- Korea central bank sets up US$10 billion currency swap with NPS
- Malaysia’s haj pilgrimage fund income drops as inflation, rate hikes roil markets
- Malaysia’s Khazanah eyes Southeast Asia, India investments, but weak ringgit a challenge
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives
- Malaysia pension fund KWAP hires Hazman Hilmi Sallahuddin as CIO