- September 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- MALAYSIA ROUNDTABLE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- ESG INVESTING
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- September 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to September 2022
A balancing act
By Lawrence Au
Singapore is profiting from Hong Kong’s travails but faces some challenges
Hong Kong’s Covid policy and US-China tensions have seen firms and talent move to Singapore, presenting new challenges to the city state. Hong Kong has long been the location of choice for multinational companies, including financial firms,...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- A return to bonds?
- Major milestone
- Passive no more
- Wider horizons
- SVB and Credit Suisse acronym apocalypse
- Korea teachers’ credit union seeks bids for 130 billion won equity mandates
- Philippine finance secretary warns of fiscal collapse if uniformed personnel pension not reformed
- Korea public officials fund seeks service providers for domestic equity investments
- Korea Post seeks bids for US$200 million foreign property mandate
- Neuberger Berman launches mutual fund in China
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives