- September 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- MALAYSIA ROUNDTABLE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- ESG INVESTING
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- September 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to September 2022
A balancing act
By Lawrence Au
Singapore is profiting from Hong Kong’s travails but faces some challenges
Hong Kong’s Covid policy and US-China tensions have seen firms and talent move to Singapore, presenting new challenges to the city state. Hong Kong has long been the location of choice for multinational companies, including financial firms,...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Malaysia’s EPF, in spite of investment income decline, is “cautiously optimistic”
- Investors fret about recession but Fed may engineer soft landing, Thai market players say
- Binance enters Japan with purchase of Sakura Exchange Bitcoin
- Hong Kong’s Exchange Fund investments spew red ink, “substantial” 2022 loss seen
- Philippine lawmakers introduce bill for 250 billion peso sovereign wealth fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives