- September 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- MALAYSIA ROUNDTABLE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- ESG INVESTING
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- September 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to September 2022
Franklin Templeton hires Yu Qing as head of China
US asset manager Franklin Templeton has hired Yu Qing from Shanghai-based Nomura Orient International Securities Co for a newly created position as managing director and head of China. She will be responsible for providing overall leadership and s...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Korea teachers’ credit union seeks bids for 130 billion won equity mandates
- Philippine finance secretary warns of fiscal collapse if uniformed personnel pension not reformed
- Korea public officials fund seeks service providers for domestic equity investments
- Korea Post seeks bids for US$200 million foreign property mandate
- Neuberger Berman launches mutual fund in China
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives