- September 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- MALAYSIA ROUNDTABLE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- ESG INVESTING
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- September 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to September 2022
Franklin Templeton hires Yu Qing as head of China
US asset manager Franklin Templeton has hired Yu Qing from Shanghai-based Nomura Orient International Securities Co for a newly created position as managing director and head of China. She will be responsible for providing overall leadership and s...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Malaysia’s EPF, in spite of investment income decline, is “cautiously optimistic”
- Investors fret about recession but Fed may engineer soft landing, Thai market players say
- Binance enters Japan with purchase of Sakura Exchange Bitcoin
- Hong Kong’s Exchange Fund investments spew red ink, “substantial” 2022 loss seen
- Philippine lawmakers introduce bill for 250 billion peso sovereign wealth fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives