- November 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- PRIVATE EQUITY PANORAMA
- MACAU REPORT
- VIETNAM REPORT
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- SINGAPORE REPORT
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- November 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to November 2022
AIIB partners Chinese and German banks on environment-related projects
By Hui Ching-hoo
The China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has signed agreements with two state-owned lenders from Germany and China to provide financing for economic, social and environmental projects. The AIIB will work with German investme...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- A return to bonds?
- Major milestone
- Passive no more
- Wider horizons
- SVB and Credit Suisse acronym apocalypse
- Korea teachers’ credit union seeks bids for 130 billion won equity mandates
- Philippine finance secretary warns of fiscal collapse if uniformed personnel pension not reformed
- Korea public officials fund seeks service providers for domestic equity investments
- Korea Post seeks bids for US$200 million foreign property mandate
- Neuberger Berman launches mutual fund in China
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives