- November 2022
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- PRIVATE EQUITY PANORAMA
- MACAU REPORT
- VIETNAM REPORT
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- SINGAPORE REPORT
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- November 2022 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to November 2022
A vulture croaked in Berkeley Square
By Paul Mackintosh
The Blackstone Group has just announced plans to redevelop and expand its UK headquarters in London’s iconic Berkeley Square. According to Blackstone’s announcement, the new office will accommodate up to 1,800 seats. News reports estima...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Korea teachers’ credit union seeks bids for 130 billion won equity mandates
- Philippine finance secretary warns of fiscal collapse if uniformed personnel pension not reformed
- Korea public officials fund seeks service providers for domestic equity investments
- Korea Post seeks bids for US$200 million foreign property mandate
- Neuberger Berman launches mutual fund in China
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives