- February 2023
- Real Estate
- Debt Issuance
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- CHINA REPORT
- THAILAND ROUNDTABLE
- REGULATION AND RISK
- ESG OUTLOOK
- UK REPORT
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- CRYPTO ASSETS
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- FEBRUARY 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to February 2023
Directory of Manager Appointments & Searches February 2023
Pending Name of Fund, Location Amount Purpose Current Status Remarks CWMAA, Korea US$137.39 mn Domestic property loan RFPs have been issued on October 7, 2022 Two managers to be appointed; each for US$68.7 mn CWMAA,...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- A patient investor
- Spoilt for choice
- Post-pandemic prospects
- All-weather model
- Black swan or red herring?
- Swiss private bank UBP is the new owner of Angel Japan Asset Management
- Hong Kong to launch virtual asset trading guidelines June 1
- Taiwan’s PSPF hires HSBC, Nomura and two local firms for NT$12 billion mandate
- Singapore and Shanghai bourses plan ETF link
- Nippon Life invests in Nissay Capital sustainability fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives