- February 2023
- Real Estate
- Debt Issuance
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- CHINA REPORT
- THAILAND ROUNDTABLE
- REGULATION AND RISK
- ESG OUTLOOK
- UK REPORT
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- CRYPTO ASSETS
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- FEBRUARY 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to February 2023
Federated Hermes hires Ross Teverson for senior Asia, emerging markets role
US asset manager Federated Hermes has hired Ross Teverson from Jupiter Asset Management to head its equity ownership services or EOS engagement team in Asia and emerging markets. He will be responsible for leading development and delivery of the E...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- A patient investor
- Spoilt for choice
- Post-pandemic prospects
- All-weather model
- Black swan or red herring?
- Swiss private bank UBP is the new owner of Angel Japan Asset Management
- Hong Kong to launch virtual asset trading guidelines June 1
- Taiwan’s PSPF hires HSBC, Nomura and two local firms for NT$12 billion mandate
- Singapore and Shanghai bourses plan ETF link
- Nippon Life invests in Nissay Capital sustainability fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives