- March 2023
- Climate Change
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- FIXED INCOME
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- UK PENSIONS
- ESG OUTLOOK
- JAPAN REPORT
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- MARCH 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to March 2023
A treasure trove
By Anthony Rowley
Lured by its vast assets, foreign fund managers cautiously enter Land of the Rising Sun
Japan’s campaign to make Tokyo a centre of excellence for fund management and financial technology has faced an uphill battle, partly because of the long disruption caused by Covid-19, and partly because of the need to create a business and s...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- A patient investor
- Spoilt for choice
- Post-pandemic prospects
- All-weather model
- Black swan or red herring?
- Swiss private bank UBP is the new owner of Angel Japan Asset Management
- Hong Kong to launch virtual asset trading guidelines June 1
- Taiwan’s PSPF hires HSBC, Nomura and two local firms for NT$12 billion mandate
- Singapore and Shanghai bourses plan ETF link
- Nippon Life invests in Nissay Capital sustainability fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives