- April 2023
- Venture Capital
- Market Presence
- Climate Change
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- MUTUAL FUNDS
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- ASIA ETFs
- JAPAN REPORT
- MALAYSIA REPORT
- FIXED INCOME
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- APRIL 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to April 2023
A return to bonds?
By Paul Mackintosh
The battle between rising inflation and interest rates set to dictate outcome
In the prolonged period of low interest rates that apparently has now ended, fixed income lost much of its appeal as it was unable to deliver significant returns. Now, however, we are looking at a very different interest rate environment. Debate co...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- A patient investor
- Spoilt for choice
- Post-pandemic prospects
- All-weather model
- Black swan or red herring?
- Swiss private bank UBP is the new owner of Angel Japan Asset Management
- Hong Kong to launch virtual asset trading guidelines June 1
- Taiwan’s PSPF hires HSBC, Nomura and two local firms for NT$12 billion mandate
- Singapore and Shanghai bourses plan ETF link
- Nippon Life invests in Nissay Capital sustainability fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives