- May 2023
- Real Estate
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- SWISS BANKING
- SINGAPORE REPORT
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- REAL ESTATE
- INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- MAY 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to May 2023
It’s for the long haul
By Goh Thean Eu
ESG is increasingly about helping companies to transition to net zero and sustainability
Inflation and interest rate hikes made for a challenging 2022, driving down the value of most bonds and stocks, including equities based on environmental, social and governance factors. The MSCI World ESG Leaders Index, which provides exposu...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- A patient investor
- Spoilt for choice
- Post-pandemic prospects
- All-weather model
- Black swan or red herring?
- Swiss private bank UBP is the new owner of Angel Japan Asset Management
- Hong Kong to launch virtual asset trading guidelines June 1
- Taiwan’s PSPF hires HSBC, Nomura and two local firms for NT$12 billion mandate
- Singapore and Shanghai bourses plan ETF link
- Nippon Life invests in Nissay Capital sustainability fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says
- Japan’s GPIF seeks legal firm to advise on alternatives