- May 2023
- Real Estate
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- SWISS BANKING
- SINGAPORE REPORT
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- REAL ESTATE
- INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- MAY 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to May 2023
Bonds to build, infrastructure for investment?
By Paul Mackintosh
The case for infrastructure debt and sustainable assets
Various estimates circulate of the current global need for infrastructure investment, but they are almost uniformly high, especially in the context of sustainable development. The Global Infrastructure Outlook, an initiative of the G20 countries, r...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Why the digitalisation of Asia’s fund industry is at tipping point
- Defensive positioning
- Ambition versus reality
- Cautiously positive on ESG
- Rising bond interests
- AAM's latest news will return on Tuesday, October 3 following the National Day holiday
- Hong Kong money market funds dominate amid rate hikes, regulators’ poll finds
- Korea Post opens tender for US$200 million infrastructure mandate
- Japan’s GPIF issues annual ESG report
- Malaysia pension fund KWAP launches 500 million ringgit startup fund
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Philippine lawmakers pass bill to allow civil servants to retire at 56
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
- Singapore fund management assets driven by alternatives in 2020, MAS says