- September 2023
- Real Estate
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- GREATER CHINA
- FUND MANAGER SURVEY 2023
- GLOBAL BONDS
- PRIVATE BANKING
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- CHINA MARKET
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- SEPTEMBER 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to September 2023
Australia’s Future Fund promotes Ben Samild to CIO
Australia’s Future Fund has promoted Ben Samild to chief investment officer, more than a year after former CIO Sue Brake left the A$250 billion (US$163 billion) sovereign wealth fund. Chief Executive Officer Raphael Arndt had held the CIO ro...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Malaysia pension fund KWAP buys worker dormitories from Singapore developer for 227 million ringgit
- Barings and Eastspring downsize China fund teams, report says
- China sovereign wealth fund CIC’s return and assets drop
- Thailand stock exchange head says “essential” to embrace ESG
- Taiwan’s PSPF picks Nomura as consultant for defined-contribution plan
- Philippine lawmakers pass bill to allow civil servants to retire at 56
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Singapore entities the only ones from Southeast Asia in top ten wealth, pension funds
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG