- November 2023
- Exchange-traded Fund
- Real Estate
- PRODUCTS & INITIATIVES
- BRUNEI DARUSSALAM FORUM
- C-SUITE INTERVIEW
- VIETNAM REPORT
- SINGAPORE REPORT
- SEARCH DIRECTORY
- ROAD WARRIOR (HYBRID WORK)
- NOVEMBER 2023 E-MAG
- GOING PLACES
Back to November 2023
By Goh Thean Eu
After being roiled by a bond crisis, Vietnam’s stock market is bouncing back
It’s been a good year for investors in Vietnam after a challenging 2022. Its stock market has been one of the best performers in Asia, outperforming most of its Southeast Asian peers. On the economic front, Vietnam’s government expects...
To continue reading this article, you need a subscription to view this article.
Log in below or buy a subscription to enjoy unlimited access to www.asiaasset.com's quickly growing 7,000 article database.
- Malaysia pension fund KWAP buys worker dormitories from Singapore developer for 227 million ringgit
- Barings and Eastspring downsize China fund teams, report says
- China sovereign wealth fund CIC’s return and assets drop
- Thailand stock exchange head says “essential” to embrace ESG
- Taiwan’s PSPF picks Nomura as consultant for defined-contribution plan
- Philippine lawmakers pass bill to allow civil servants to retire at 56
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Singapore entities the only ones from Southeast Asia in top ten wealth, pension funds
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG