- Malaysia pension fund KWAP buys worker dormitories from Singapore developer for 227 million ringgit
- Barings and Eastspring downsize China fund teams, report says
- China sovereign wealth fund CIC’s return and assets drop
- Thailand stock exchange head says “essential” to embrace ESG
- Taiwan’s PSPF picks Nomura as consultant for defined-contribution plan
- Philippine lawmakers pass bill to allow civil servants to retire at 56
- Malaysia’s PNB CEO Jalil Rasheed resigns
- Malaysia suspends some short selling as coronavirus batters markets
- Thai fund industry records 132.2 billion baht inflows, mostly into China, global equities
- Hong Kong’s PCCW Solutions wins eMPF tender
- Singapore’s Temasek helps raise US$430 million for Bahamas-based crypto firm FTX
- Singapore entities the only ones from Southeast Asia in top ten wealth, pension funds
- Analysis: What made Temasek can Keppel deal?
- Taiwan’s BLF plans $2.3 billion global climate change equities tender
- China’s CIC puts greater emphasis on ESG
Analysis: Flooding and record heat point to urgent need to transform economic models
Analysis: How will new regulations affect the future of wealth management?
Analysis: Will new Swiss regulations help clean up country’s wealth management industry?
Analysis: UBS takeover of Credit Suisse leads investors to question Switzerland’s status as global financial centre
Analysis: Court ruling raises questions about the relative attractiveness of Switzerland versus Singapore as a private wealth management hub
Analysis: Switzerland’s oversight of Credit Suisse was lax before its collapse, and panicky and ham-fisted after
Analysis: A risk premium would be a nightmare for Switzerland’s financial system
Analysis: Switzerland’s strict banking secrecy legislation did nothing to protect Credit Suisse
M&A: UBS-Credit Suisse merger will create opportunities for asset managers in near term, says Ricky Tang of Value Partners